Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Coincidences

A lot of coincidences happen in our lives, I have them every-time, everyday, or even whenever I think about coincidences. To take an example, I was listening to a song and I burped. The burp, came with such a timing, that I felt it was a part of the composition, and hence, I imagined burps throughout the song after every 4 beats.

Another example is when I had been to eat at a place near my office. I was busy eating and listening to my favourite music. I was the lone brown and everyone else were Brits. I don't know how, but the song, "Sarfaroshi ki tamanna" from the movie "Legend of Bhagat Singh" started from the shuffled list. I couldn't resist a smile.

This isn't it with my musical coincidences. It was just today, when I was sitting calmly in my train to office, when, at one stop a mob of kiddies entered the train with chaotic chirps. I could see the changed expressions of a few old ladies. But then, "Kho naa jaye ye Taare zameen par" from "Taare Zameen Par" started playing on my ipod and I started laughing irresistibly. It was such an involuntary reaction, that a few ladies standing beside me checked their makeup and dressing out of self-consciousness.

Other horrible coincidences I usually experience are: crashing of a software while client is on the verge of withdrawing the contract for not sticking to his specified deadline; death of my mobile battery when I am about to call a friend for the address where I'd meet my friends; spilling of food on a white/off-white/light blue shirt; and last but not the least is when toilets are miles away when I have an extreme urge of peeing. But this is eased sometimes as even if you don't find a toilet, you'd certainly find a McD which is a public toilet for me. The only healthy thing it can offer.

Coincidences are truly memorable sometimes, so please share any extraordinary coincidences if you have in the comments section.

3 comments:

  1. Nice Post KK..

    "Few ladies standing beside me checked their makeup and dressing out of self-consciousness"
    :D

    I liked that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! wat a coincidences.. =) There is one coincidence(more of surprise) happened to me which is very surprising.

    When I was doing my Internship and we had 6months leave but our course was only for 4months. So, I and my best friend decided to do part time job as credit card sales girl.

    When we were at our lunch time, which was only given 30mints and you have to go to the food court to eat. We were working at mall (quite huge).

    Only the way down the elevator I saw my friend who was down from overseas. He was coincidently came to that mall to watch movie.

    In that coincidence, I ovimitted out my lunch.. hehehe! (in washroom ofcos on the way back to our duty) I guess too much shock and rush, my food got undigested.

    ReplyDelete